HA440NG Pump International
Premier HA440NG pumps are the ultimate benchmark in design, flexibility and performance. From small applications for zone seating and focused therapy up to multi pump configurations to run several jetted systems, HA440NG pumps supply the specific performance features you require and the long service life and powerful performance spa owners demand.
• High flow rates exceeding 34 m3/h for maximum performance in your luxury applications.
• All seals are carbon ceramic with Viton® elastomers for long-lasting performance, easily enduring prolonged heat and chemical exposure.
• Multi-directional volute mountings provide the flexibility to accommodate any configuration; 63mm, 2” and 2.5” union options.
• Choose single or 2-speed motors.
• HA440NG pumps are VDE approved according to European norms EN60335-1 and EN60335-2-41. This applies to the pump without cable.
• Center suction/radial side discharge orientation
• 230V, 50Hz TEFC motors for Europe, IPX5
• 2” suction and discharge port
• Class F insulation
• Cable with AMP plug, ready for all spa pack or plug and play connection
• The pumps are supplied with centre suction and 2 drain connections to ensure total drainage of pump
» HA440NG Sell Sheet International
HA440NG, 1.50kW, Center Suction With Drain Screw
1023063 metric unions, 1023065 no unions
|Single||3m with |
1023024 metric unions, 1023076 no unions
|1.5HP ||2-Speed||3m with |
The pumps with 2 values for the amps, are the 2 speed pumps, so it is at high and low speed.
Unions and Noise Abatement
Union Kit Female 2” Socket - Material No: 2614029
Union Kit Female 63mm Socket - Material No: 2614020
Union Kit Female 2.5” Socket - Material No: 2614030
Vibration Mount - Material No: 1216001