Balboa Water Group is seeking individuals with a positive attitude who enjoy working in a fast-pace environment and have the demonstrated desire and ability to thrive in a challenging work environment. We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, a Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for resolving customer technical questions via different means of communication, such as e-mail or phone, as well as provide training and other other technical sales tools. Previous experience in the industry is a plus.
The Technical Support Representative's duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent technical communication skills: able to converse in technical terms with
• Excellent written and spoken English communication and social skills with both
internal and external Customers.
• Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to research information on the web and through the use of diagrams,
drawings, videos and other technical media.
• Excellent general computer skills, and strong ability to use Microsoft Outlook and
Microsoft Office tools.
• Ability to read and interpret two-dimensional drawings.
• Professional demeanor is required at all times.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize a changing workload.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• AS in Electronics Technology or equivalent experience is
required. BS strongly preferred.
• 2 years of experience minimum in a technical support or
customer service role is required.
• Experience working with water flow piping is desired.
• Experience working with electronics products is desired.
• Experience working with electric motors and water pumps
• Experience working in the Spa, Pool, Bath or Hot Tub industries